Log in

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars

Kilbeggan Single Grain Whiskey


Regular Price: $29.99

Special Price: $24.99

/ML 750
Quantity Available: 0, OUT OF STOCK
Origin: Ireland
Primary Varietal: Whisky - Irish
The mash bill for Kilbeggan Single Grain is made of 94% corn, with the other 6% being malted barley. After aging in ex-bourbon barrels, it is finished in a marriage of ex-bourbon and different fortified wine barrels making it both sweet and smooth.

More like this