The France 44 tasting bars are the most exciting places to be on the weekends! Join us every Friday and Saturday and sample through a wide range of selected wines, beers and spirits. Our tasting bars are always free of charge, and are the perfect way to explore new products and expand your beverage horizons.
Friday 4-7pm & Saturday 1-6pm
- Anima Negra Quibia Mallorca – Spain
- Champalou Vouvray – France
- ColleMassari Melacce Montecucco Vermentino – Italy
- ColleMassari Rigoleto Montecucco Rosso – Italy
- Borsao Tres Picos Garnacha – Spain
- Tempranillo Volver – Spain
- Vranec Tikves – Macedonia
- Clos La Coutale Cahors – France
We welcome O’so Brewing to the tasting bar for the 1st time this Friday. Dylan from O’so will be here to pour some of his excellent, Wisconsin made beers with you. Known for their sour ales, they also make fantastic IPA’s and Stouts and everything in-between. Almost everything they use in the beers, from the malt to the hops, is Wisconsin-grown. Come try these really cool beers this Friday and welcome O’so to the tasting bar;
We'll be sampling the following:
- Debauchery Hazy Double IPA
- Convenient Distraction Imperial Coffee Vanilla Porter
- Blood of Cherry Sour Ale
- Currant Eventualities Sour Ale
- Arbre Qi Donne Peach Sour Ale
Our good friends from Skaalvenn will be stopping by Friday from 4-7 to showcase their brand new bourbon! Pair that with their hot Habanero Rum and spicy Aquavit, you're bound to find something to warm you up in the cold!
Come in Saturday from 3-6 and try the new local Sideshow Bloody Mary Mix! Hailing from Jordan, Minnesota, their Fire Breather Jalapeno Garlic and Trick Rider Horseradish Bloody Mary mixes are absolute most tries for any bloody lover. Get them right in time for your Sunday brunch!