Our on-hand keg selection is always stocked with a variety of beer styles from local, regional, and international breweries. Not only do we have a beer you’ll love – we also have all the keg accessories you’ll need.
Call ahead and order a keg
Any keg available in our on-hand selection can be reserved at a moment’s notice. But when special-ordering a keg, it’s best to contact us at least a week before your requested pick-up date to make sure we can get you everything you need. Anything less and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
Call us at 612-925-3252 to place an order with the beer department or use the form here to send us a note and we will contact you right away. Keg availability and prices are subject to change; we will confirm these when we confirm your reservation.
- 16-gallon (1/2 barrel) kegs contain 165 12oz. servings of beer
- 8-gallon (1/4 barrel) kegs contain 82 12oz. servings of beer
- 5.16-gallon (1/6 barrel) kegs contain 55 12oz. servings of beer
Ice & cups
- Ice is available in 5-pound bags ($1.99) or 18-lb bags ($4.99)
- Sleeves of 50 x 16oz beer cups are available for $5.99
Deposits and fees
- Most kegs have a $30.00 deposit, but a few breweries charge more ($50.00-$130.00). Do not fear, all deposits are refunded upon return
- Tap deposits are $55.00 along with a $5.00 rental fee
- Tub deposits are $15.00 along with a $5.00 rental fee
Taps & tubs
Yes, we rent taps and plastic tubs! Each has a fee and deposit (see above). We take great pride in supplying the cleanest taps and tubs in town!
RECOMMENDED Party Pack
$24.99 per keg set includes both tap and tub rental fees ($10.00 value), three large 18-lb bags of ice ($15.00 value), and two sleeves of cups ($12.00 value). Cups can be substituted for extra ice if necessary.
- Yes, we do sell kegs of root beer! 1919 Root Beer is available in both 8-Gallon and 16-Gallon barrels. Please call ahead to special order. Smaller 5-liter 1919 mini-kegs are also available in-store.
- We do not refund or exchange full or partial kegs of beer once they have left the store.
- Tap and tub deposits will not be refunded after 30 days of purchase.
- You must fill out and sign a keg registration form upon pickup.
- You are responsible for the rental equipment; deposits shall be withheld for damaged or missing parts.
- It is unlawful to sell, barter, furnish, or give alcoholic beverages to any one who is under 21 years of age.
- Because we are a liquor store, even root beer kegs must be picked up and paid for by someone age 21 or older.